Saturday, October 21, 2006

The One With the Zero Room


‘That’s the trouble with regeneration. You never quite know what you’re going to get.’
-The Doctor, Castrovalva 1981

I've recently visited Galaxy 4, the online Doctor Who merchandise retailer and found out that the upcoming box set containing the last two episodes of the Tom Baker era and the opening one for Peter Davison – has changed it's name from The Master Returns to The New Beginnings box set. Now, what does this have to do with my review of Castrovalva? Well for one thing Davison's opening serial is Castrovalva and I've decided to skip the review of the VHS version and do the DVD one. Which means that I'll post the review of this one after the box set is released some time in January. So until then, I'm onto watching the Complete Series 2 box set and some new/old series I've come to love (which has absolutelly nothing to do with Doctor Who, except for the genre and some similar concepts of time and its writer and creator being involved in the making of one of the episodes of the spin-off Torchwood) and will probably write my thoughts on it later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home