Monday, July 24, 2006

Torchwood: Jack Harkness Diaries


Yes, I know this blog is mainly about the Doctor Who but as I’ll probably uh definitelly pay some attention to its spin-off series Torchwood, I’m sure I’ll be inclined to write a thing or two about it sometime. Though I’ll leave the rest to those more in the know.


Already the premises sound interesting and with John Barrowman as Captain Jack Harkness - formerly a TARDIS time traveller – I bet it’ll be interesting. I’d also like to know what happened to Jack after being left behind on Satellite 5…

The filming has already started a long time ago and if you’d like fresh news you should visit the best Torchwood related informative blog here.

More updates on the series when it airs and that’ll be sometime in October. Counting the days…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home