Monday, March 13, 2006

Start of something not-so-new

Ugh, it has been 12 months, 2 days and let's say...3 hours since my last foray into the world of blogging frenzy. The first time wasn't very succesful. No actually it was a joke.

I have based all of my other blogs on my obsessions, or obsession thy name was CSI.

And now 12 months, 2 days nad 3 hours later, I've chucked that obsession away and rediscovered another called Doctor Who.

So from now on, I'll be ranting about this not-so-new obsession. Yes you could call me a geek. Sort of. It's been a long time since I last saw anything related to the British cult series.
Last time I saw an episode was purelly by accident. As usual my local TV wasn't offering anything thought-provoking so I switched the channels and quickly found my long lost favorite Doctor. It was one of the episodes from the Peter Davison's Fifth Doctor era. Can't remember which one, since I missed the beginning but I remember enjoying it immensely.

And now almost ten years later the new 2005 series has captured my attention again and so tradition-sake I will use this page to rant about anything and everything and of course the good ol' Doctor.

So, hello Doctor, goodbye CSI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home